These elephants have amazing patterns! Young artists will enjoy the magic of the kit to reveal their artistry while colouring in cute elephants with non-toxic water-based inks.
The Aquarellum Mini range is perfect to discover the pleasures of watercolour painting and colour mixing all the while creating true masterpieces! This painting technique will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolour painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brushstroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces so that children will finally only be able to paint within the lines!
- Watercolour inks that mix perfectly and can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colours.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colours, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.
CONTENT OF THE BOX:
- 4 masked illustrations of 12 x 16 cm
- 1 top quality watercolour paint brush
- 1 palette to mix your colours
- 3 non-toxic watercolour inks
- 1 dropper to mix the colours
- 1 set of instructions
AGE: Suitable from age 4
- Paint jars made of 100% recycled PET (100% recyclable)
- Non-toxic water based inks
- A palette made of 70% or recycled material (100% recyclable)
- A cardboard box made of 100% recycled material FSC certified
- FSC certified boards
- 98 % of the value of this product is made in France
PACKAGING: The kit comes in a cardboard box
DESIGN AND PRODUCTION: Sentosphere (France)